Source of Constitutional Provisions Adopted from other Countries
GOI Act, 1935:
1. Federal structure
2. Office of Governor
3. Judiciary Power Division
4. Service Commission
1. Parliamentary System
2. Rule of Law
3. Single Citizenship
4. Office of CAG
6. Cabinet form of government
7. Prerogative writs and Bicameralism.
1. Preamble and Fundamental Rights
2. Judicial Review
3. Office of Vice-president
4. Independence of Judiciary
5. Impeachment of President
6. Impeachment process of Supreme Court and High Court Judges.
1. Quasi Federal Structure with strong center (Residuary Powers)
2. Appointment of State Governors by Center and Advisory/Review role of Supreme Court
1. Concurrent List
2. Freedom of Trade
3. Commerce and interstate trade
4. Joint sitting of Parliament.
Emergency provisions and suspensions of fundamental rights during of emergency.
1. Amendment Procedure
2. Indirect election of Rajya Sabha members.
1. DPSP-Directive Principles of State Policy
2. Election process of President and Nomination of members by President.
Japan: Procedures established by law.
Russian Revolution, 1917:
Idea of Justice in Education, Social, Political and Economic Idea of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity.